I have begin semi-private testing of our new timer. I got many requests to help test the timer, more then I could quite keep up with so the plan is this. I have posted the password to the server in the title, which is [PASS: OG]. Anyone is more then welcome to help.|
The reason I am keeping the password for now is because I still consider this an alpha, many features are disabled and this is a test of the core system. Timer, Ranks, and Points are about all that is enabled at this time. The point value required for each rank title is not final, nor is anything else that could possible be changed.
I have a new error reporting system that automatically logs any plugin errors to my control panel as well as a player chat command. If you have any problems or suggestions just type !bug <message> in chat and it will log your message. Anyone can view the list of bug reports here http://www.opiumgaming.com/report.php
The database on this server is a copy of the live server's database from last week. ALL times on the alpha server will be cleared at the end in order to re-transfer the live server data over. This is to prevent any exploits from arising unknown and compromising the integrity of the times. Any times earned on the live servers will still be counted and transferred over when the new timer is released.
alphatimer.game.nfoservers.com:27015 OG:\\ AlphaTimer [PASS: OG] OpiumGaming.com
Server Password: "OG"
Current Enabled Commands:
- !bug <message> - "Log a bug report/message"
- !join - "Force Join a team"
- !restart - "Restart your self to the beginning of the map"
- !stage <#> - "Teleport to a specific stage"
- !bonus <#> - "Teleport to a specific bonus"
- !wr <map> <stage #> <bonus #> - "EX: !wr surf_fruits stage 3"
- !save / !tele - "Save and Resume your Location/Velocity/Time - (Timer Saving for Testing Purposes Only)
- !spec <playername> - "Sends you to spectate, forces to spectate specified player"
Current Enabled Features:
- Timer, Ranks Per Zone, Points for Ranks, Rank Titles (Unfinished)
- Bot Recording/Playback (WRs saved before the new plugin have no recording. For those maps the recording is just the best most recent time until the WR is beatin under the new plugin.)